Information about Clonazepam
How Clonazepam works
Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine. It works by increasing the action of a chemical messenger (GABA) which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of Clonazepam
Depression, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Impaired coordination, Memory impairment
Available Medicine for Clonazepam
LonazepSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹22 to ₹1159 variant(s)
ZapizIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹17 to ₹1184 variant(s)
ClonotrilTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹28 to ₹1895 variant(s)
ClonafitMankind Pharma Ltd
₹19 to ₹372 variant(s)
PetrilMicro Labs Ltd
₹20 to ₹1185 variant(s)
MelzapAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹5 to ₹1069 variant(s)
₹20 to ₹855 variant(s)
LonapamShine Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹18 to ₹694 variant(s)
ClonamIcon Life Sciences
₹18 to ₹527 variant(s)
ClonaxA N Pharmacia
₹18 to ₹6712 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clonazepam
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of this medicine is very high. Take it only as per the dose and duration advised by your doctor
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase dizziness and drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you experience worsen anxiety, depression angry, or violent behavior and mania while taking this medicine.
- Do not stop taking medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as that may lead to nausea, anxiety, agitation, flu-like symptoms, sweating, tremor, and confusion.