Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10
Information about Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10
Clomiphene/clomifene + coenzyme q10 uses
Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 is used in the treatment of female infertility. It works well for women who cannot get pregnant because they are not ovulating.
How clomiphene/clomifene + coenzyme q10 works
This is a combination of two medicines: Clomiphene/Clomifene and Coenzyme Q10 which treat female infertility. Clomiphene/Clomifene is a partial estrogen agonist which works by stimulating the release of eggs from the ovary (ovulation). Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant which protects the body from damage by chemicals (free radicals) that cause infertility.
Common side effects of clomiphene/clomifene + coenzyme q10
Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Hot flashes, Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, Bloating, Enlarged Ovary, Metrorrhagia (menstrual bleeding at irregular intervals), Breast discomfort
Available Medicine for Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10
- ₹232 to ₹445TTK Healthcare Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹382 to ₹540Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹150 to ₹656Innovcare Lifesciences Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹149 to ₹280Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹250Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹132Dakshinamurti Pharma Pvt. Ltd.1 variant(s)
- ₹232Xeno Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹310HBC Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹494West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹159 to ₹399Zogenix Healthcare2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10
- Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10 works well for women who cannot get pregnant because they are not ovulating or have a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Take Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10 exactly as prescribed by doctor. Timing of the doses is very important for its success.
- It should not be used for very long. Talk to your doctor if you have used this medicine 3 times with no success.
- It may cause problems with your eyesight. Be cautious before driving or using machines.
Frequently asked questions for Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10
Clomiphene/Clomifene + Coenzyme Q10
Q. What is the Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 used for?
Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 is used in some women who are unable to become pregnant, due to problem with ovulation (release of an egg) or have a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
Q. When and how to take Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 tablet?
For best results, take Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 tablet strictly as per the advice of your doctor. The number of doses you take each day, and the length of time for which you take the medicine, depends on the medical problem for which your doctor has advised Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10.
Q. After how many days of Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 intake should I have sex to get pregnant?
It is ideal to have sex after 5-10 days of taking Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10. However, your doctor may examine you regularly during the treatment and suggest you the best possible days.
Q. For how many cycles can I take Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10?
Your treatment with Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 may be repeated by the doctor until you get pregnant. However, treatment with Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 can be repeated only for up to 4 menstrual cycles.
Q. What are the common side effects which I can experience while taking Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10?
The most common side effects associated with Clomiphene/Clomifene+Coenzyme Q10 are hot flushes (red and warm face), stomach discomfort, and breast pain. Most of these symptoms are temporary. However, if they persist, check with your doctor as soon as possible.