Information about Climbazole
Climbazole is used for fungal skin infections.
How Climbazole works
Climbazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Climbazole
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Climbazole
Expert advice for Climbazole
- Your doctor has prescribed Climbazole to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Apply sufficient amount onto the scalp and allow it to remain on the scalp for 5 minutes.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, wash eyes liberally with water.
- Do not bandage, cover or wrap the treated scalp area unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Stop using Climbazole and inform your doctor if you notice any irritation or any other skin infection.