Clebopride is used in the treatment of stomach ulcer, inflammation of stomach and intestine, indigestion. It also reduces the symptoms like excessive air accumulation in gut, nausea and vomiting associated with stomach discomfort.
How it works
Clebopride belongs to a class of drugs called dopamine antagonists. It stops nausea and vomiting by regulating the movement of stomach and intestine.
Common side effects
Depression, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Extra pyramidal symptom, Unusual production of breast milk in women and men, Headache, Increased blood pressure, Decreased blood pressure, Restlessness
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Clebopride should be taken at least 30 minutes before meals.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking clebopride as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to clebopride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction or holes in gut wall or body movement disorders.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have any hormonal disorders.