Clebopride is used in the treatment of heartburn and vomiting.
How it works
Clebopride indirectly stimulates the release of acetylcholine, a chemical that can increase the motility of the intestine.
Common side effects
Depression, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Extra pyramidal symptom, Unusual production of breast milk in women and men, Headache, Increased blood pressure, Decreased blood pressure, Restlessness
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Clebopride should be taken at least 30 minutes before meals.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking clebopride as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to clebopride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction or holes in gut wall or body movement disorders.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have any hormonal disorders.