Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Clebopride should be taken at least 30 minutes before meals.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking clebopride as it may worsen the side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to clebopride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not consume this drug if you have gastrointestinal bleeding, obstruction or holes in gut wall or body movement disorders.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have any hormonal disorders.