Information about Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate
Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate Uses
Cinnarizine+Dimenhydrinate is used in the treatment of vertigo.
How Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate works
Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate is a combination of two medicines: Cinnarizine and Dimenhydrinate. Cinnarizine is a calcium channel antagonist which works by preventing constriction of the blood vessels of the inner ear. This improves the microcirculation of the ear. Dimenhydrinate is an antiallergic. It blocks the action of a chemical messenger (histamine) that is responsible for light-headedness in vertigo.
Common side effects of Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate
Drowsiness, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Stomach pain
Available Medicine for Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate
VertizacAjanta Pharma Ltd
₹90 to ₹1612 variant(s)
SpinfreeIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
DizitacSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Stugeron PlusJohnson & Johnson Ltd
VertigenHetero Drugs Ltd
GemvertDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Diziron DGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
VomivertMankind Pharma Ltd
DizilivIcon Life Sciences
VertidizCentaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate
- Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate helps relieve symptoms of vertigo such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness or spinning sensation.
- Take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking Cinnarizine + Dimenhydrinate without talking to your doctor first.