Information about Chlorphenesin
Chlorphenesin is used for muscle relaxation.
How chlorphenesin works
Chlorphenesin is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm without reduction in strength. This improves pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of chlorphenesin
Rash, Sleepiness, Acute toxicity, Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Stomach upset
Available Medicine for Chlorphenesin
- ₹1199 to ₹1299Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Chlorphenesin
- Chlorphenesin can increase the effects of other CNS depressants (alcohol, barbiturates) medicine.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Chlorphenesin, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.