How it works
Common side effects
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver problems as chloroform is hepatotoxic (causes damage to liver).
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes as chloroform can lead to high blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia).
- Chloroform when used for long-term at concentrations above 2% may cause respiratory arrest (failure of lung functions).
- Do not drive or operate machinery even after chloroform effect wears off as it may still cause sleepiness and may impair your ability to think or react.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to Chloroform or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if patients being treated with adrenaline
Frequently asked questions
Q.Is chloroform soluble in water?
Chloroform is sparingly soluble in water
Q.Is chloroform safe to use?
Chloroform taken orally or inhaled may cause severe damage to the body. Consult your doctor before use.