How it works
Common side effects
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid prolonged use for more than 7 days.
- Wash hands well after use.
- Use it for external application only.
- Do not use at the same time as toothpastes.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Avoid contact with ears and eyes.
- Only inhale the vapor.
- Do not take capsule or drops internally.
- Avoid direct contact with skin or eyes.
Frequently asked questions
Q.What is chlorobutanol used for?
Chlorbutol is used in different formulations such as cream, mouthwash and decongestant capsules.Cream: to treat mild pain caused by minor skin cuts, scratches and grazes (chapping) and soreness caused by detergents, soaps, deodorants and jewellery and bites and stings.Mouthwash solution: to inhibit dental plaque formation, as an aid in the treatment and prevention of irritation, redness, and swelling of gums (gingivitis), and in maintaining oral hygiene. It is important in the management of mouth ulceration and oral infections due to fungus candida and can be used as an adjuvant treatment for minor infections of the throat. It is also used as a disinfectant solution for cleansing of removable dentures.Capsule: for the symptomatic relief of colds and the symptomatic rapid relief of nasal congestion.