Information about Carbazochrome
Carbazochrome is used in the treatment of bleeding.
How carbazochrome works
Carbazochrome is a chemical messenger which fastens the process of clot formation and stops bleeding.
Common side effects of carbazochrome
Gastrointestinal discomfort, Hypersensitivity reaction
Available Medicine for Carbazochrome
- ₹11 to ₹45Mercury Healthcare Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹27Medispan Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹15Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Carbazochrome
- Tell your doctor if you have had problems related or blood clots or any disorder of the kidney, heart or liver.
- Inform your doctor about any scheduled surgery including dental surgeries before taking carbazochrome and all the medications you are receiving that may affect blood clotting.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to carbazochrome or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding