Information about Calcium Dobesilate
How Calcium Dobesilate works
Calcium Dobesilate works on the walls of the small vessel and decreases their leakage and fragility. It also improves blood flow by decreasing viscosity/thickness of blood.
Common side effects of Calcium Dobesilate
Available Medicine for Calcium Dobesilate
DobesilSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹37 to ₹1794 variant(s)
DobimustMankind Pharma Ltd
DobestWallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹94 to ₹1683 variant(s)
VenosufObsurge Biotech Ltd
DovasSunways India Pvt Ltd
CabisylRusan Pharma Ltd
LogisilCanixa Life Sciences Pvt
VeinproTruelight Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Calcium Dobesilate
- Calcium Dobesilate is used in the treatment of piles and varicose veins.
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by the doctor.
- It should be taken with food.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you notice an allergic reaction like skin rash, fever, nausea, and vomiting.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor first.