Information about Buspirone
Buspirone is used in the treatment of anxiety disorder.
How Buspirone works
Buspirone works by modulating the action of serotonin, a chemical messenger of the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
Common side effects of Buspirone
Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness, Dizziness, Constipation, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain
Available Medicine for Buspirone
BuspinIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹31 to ₹462 variant(s)
BusironTripada Healthcare Pvt Ltd
BuspidacCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹8 to ₹142 variant(s)
TamsparSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹12 to ₹182 variant(s)
₹23 to ₹403 variant(s)
BizironConsern Pharma Limited
₹28 to ₹442 variant(s)
BusidelDellwich Healthcare LLP
₹27 to ₹452 variant(s)
₹23 to ₹402 variant(s)
BusonKramer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹8 to ₹152 variant(s)
Expert advice for Buspirone
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- It may take 2-4 weeks to achieve efficacy.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Buspirone can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Do not stop taking medicine without talking to your doctor first.