Bromhexine is used in the treatment of cough
How it works
Bromhexine thins and loosens mucus, making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects
Irritation of ear, Allergic skin rash, Dizziness, Headache
- ₹41 to ₹89Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹52Monichem Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹8 to ₹51Cipla Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹46S R Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹43Cure Quick Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹7 to ₹35Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹12Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries1 variant(s)
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had or are suffering from stomach ulcer. You may not be prescribed Bromhexine as it can aggravate your problem.
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver/kidney disease or asthma.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to Bromhexine or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is Bromhexine an antihistamine?
No, Bromhexineis not an antihistamine.