Information about Blonanserin
How blonanserin works
Blonanserin works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
Common side effects of blonanserin
Sleepiness, Akathisia, Dystonia, Parkinsonism, Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Urinary retention
Available Medicine for Blonanserin
- ₹42 to ₹113Zydus Cadila3 variant(s)
- ₹45 to ₹112Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Blonanserin
- Use blonanserin with extreme caution if you have a history of suicidal tendency as these symptoms may get worsened.
- Do not take blonanserin if you are an elderly patient with dementia-related psychosis (symptoms may include memory loss and difficulties with thinking, problem-solving or language).
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to blonanserin or any of its ingredients.