Bimatoprost + Timolol
Information about Bimatoprost + Timolol
Bimatoprost + timolol uses
Bimatoprost+Timolol is used in the treatment of glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
How bimatoprost + timolol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Bimatoprost and Timolol. Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analogue while Timolol is a beta blocker. They work by decreasing the production of aqueous humour (fluid in the eye), thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
Common side effects of bimatoprost + timolol
Eye pain, Stinging sensation, Foreign body sensation, Itching, Irritation, Burning sensation in eye, Darkening of eye lashes, Change in colour of iris
Available Medicine for Bimatoprost + Timolol
- ₹768Allergan India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹474Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹187Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹292Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹350Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹314Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)