Information about Bifonazole
Bifonazole is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
How Bifonazole works
Bifonazole stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of Bifonazole
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Bifonazole
MycosporBayer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹70 to ₹1162 variant(s)
BifoAdonis Laboratories Pvt Ltd
KendaxBioas Medico Pvt Ltd
BifonaSG Lifecare Pvt Ltd
₹110 to ₹1902 variant(s)
BifozideIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
FonafirstSkin First Cosmeceutical
Expert advice for Bifonazole
- Bifonazole helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- It is not taken orally, so it does not cause many side effects.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.