Information about Benzoic Acid
Benzoic acid uses
How benzoic acid works
Benzoic Acid stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of benzoic acid
Facial swelling, Allergic reaction, Application site redness, Application site irritation, Shortness of breath
Available Medicine for Benzoic Acid
- ₹87Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Benzoic Acid
- Do not use benzoic acid and consult your doctor if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to benzoic acid or any of the ingredients in formulation.
- Use with caution if it is to be applied over large areas of skin.
- Do not ingest benzoic acid.
- Keep away from eyes and inner membranes of nose, mouth etc.
Frequently asked questions for Benzoic Acid
Q. Is Benzoic Acid a strong acid?
Benzoic Acid is weak acid
Q. Is it soluble in water?
It is not soluble in water
Q. Does Benzoic Acid have a recognizable odor?
Yes, Benzoic Acid has characteristic pungent odor.