Atorvastatin + Fenofibrate
Information about Atorvastatin + Fenofibrate
Atorvastatin + fenofibrate uses
How atorvastatin + fenofibrate works
This is a combination of two lipid-lowering medicines: Atorvastatin and fenofibrate. Atorvastatin prevents your body from making "bad" cholesterol (LDL) while fenofibrate works by lowering the levels of triglycerides in your blood. Both raise the levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL).
Common side effects of atorvastatin + fenofibrate
Nausea, Stomach pain, Constipation, Flatulence, Headache, Muscle pain, Increased liver enzymes, Increased glucose level in blood
Available Medicine for Atorvastatin + Fenofibrate
- ₹203 to ₹301Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹124 to ₹259Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹168 to ₹173Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹112Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹268Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹67 to ₹158Abbott2 variant(s)
- ₹250Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹61Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹175Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹167Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Atorvastatin + Fenofibrate
- Atorvastatin + Fenofibrate is a combination of two medicines that provide better control of high cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It decreases the risk of heart diseases and helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- It should be taken in addition to regular exercise and low-fat diet to lower levels of fat in the blood.
- Notify your doctor if you experience muscle symptoms (pain or weakness), particularly if accompanied with fever.
- Notify your doctor if you experience stomach pain, loss of hunger, a sick feeling or dark urine.
- Do not discontinue Atorvastatin + Fenofibrate without consulting your doctor even if you feel better.
- Avoid alcohol consumption (includes wine, beer, and liquor).