Ardeparin is used for heart attack, deep vein thrombosis (blood clot in deep veins) and pulmonary embolus (blood clot in lungs)
How it works
Ardeparin prevents the formation of harmful blood clots.
Common side effects
Rash, Increased liver enzymes, Increased blood platelets, Allergic reaction, Injection site pain, Bleeding
- ₹185Biological E Ltd1 variant(s)
- Before taking ardeparin please inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease, ulcers in stomach or intestine, uncontrolled hypertension.
- Use ardeparin with caution if you are an elderly patient.
- Inform your doctor if you are or planning to undergo a surgery involving anesthesia or have received spinal or epidural anaesthesia.
- You may be regularly monitored for blood counts, including platelet count and stool occult blood test.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.