Aprotinin is used in the treatment of bleeding
How it works
Aprotinin prevents the breakdown of clots and stops the bleeding.
Common side effects
- ₹1353Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1365Vhb Life Sciences Inc1 variant(s)
- ₹1395Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹297 to ₹1046Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- Before you start with aprotinin treatment you may need to take a test dose to make sure that you do not develop allergic reactions.
- Ensure that the medication is not sprayed from a close distance to the wound and should not be injected in blood vessels.
- You may be monitored with lab test, including kidney function test and clotting test while on aprotinin treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.