Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin
Information about Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin
Anti rh d immunoglobulin uses
Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin is used in the treatment of infections.
How anti rh d immunoglobulin works
Anti-Rh D immunoglobulin belongs to class of drugs called immunoglobulin. It removes or nullifies any fetal rhesus-D positive red blood cells that enter the rhesus-D negative maternal blood stream during childbirth, abortion, or any accident or intervention during pregnancy which might lead to bleeding across the placenta.
Common side effects of anti rh d immunoglobulin
Fever, Headache, Injection site tenderness, Injection site pain, Feeling of discomfort
Available Medicine for Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin
- ₹2219 to ₹2600Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹2575 to ₹3510Trans Pharmaceuticals2 variant(s)
- ₹2361 to ₹2730Johnson & Johnson Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1100 to ₹2580Synergy Diagnostics Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1005 to ₹2300Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹2807Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹2310Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin
- Take measles, mumps, and chicken pox vaccination at least 3 weeks before or not until 3 months after.
- You may experience allergic reactions which may be minor like itching, skin rash, transient fall in blood pressure or severe like chest pain, wheezing, breathlessness etc.
- Patients who are allergic to anti Rh D immunoglobulin or any of its ingredients should not take Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin.
- Rhesus-positive patients and in patient in whom spleen is removed Anti Rh D Immunoglobulin.