How it works
Analgin blocks the release of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, pain, and fever.
Common side effects
Abdominal pain, Decreased blood pressure, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Headache, Decreased white blood cell count, Renal injury, Urine discolouration, Vomiting
• Inform your doctor if you are suffering from asthma or any other illness.
• Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience severe allergic reactions.
• You will be regularly monitored for blood pressure and heart rate while taking analgin.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to analgin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is analgin safe?
Yes. Analgin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is analgin banned?
Yes. Analgin is banned in India. Consult your doctor regarding alternative medication.