Information about Analgin
How analgin works
Analgin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of analgin
Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Epigastric pain, Flatulence, Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion
Available Medicine for Analgin
- ₹16Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹5Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Flagship Biotech International1 variant(s)
- ₹5Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Analgin
- It should be taken with food or milk to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It can cause serious complications like stomach bleeding and kidney problems if taken for a long time.
- Analgin can raise your risk of blood clots, heart attack, or a stroke.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Frequently asked questions for Analgin
Q. Is Analgin safe?
Yes. Analgin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is Analgin banned?
Yes. Analgin is banned in India. Consult your doctor regarding alternative medication.