Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Information about Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Amoxycillin + cloxacillin + lactobacillus uses
Amoxycillin+Cloxacillin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How amoxycillin + cloxacillin + lactobacillus works
This is a combination of three medicines: Amoxycillin, Cloxacillin, and Lactobacillus. Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin are antibiotics which work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering that is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Together, they eradicate your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live microorganism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of amoxycillin + cloxacillin + lactobacillus
Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Nausea, Flatulence, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
- ₹14 to ₹34Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹28 to ₹136Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹18 to ₹35Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹22 to ₹55Leben Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹110Almet Corporation Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹63 to ₹115Navil Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹64Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹152Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹32Mapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹66Chem + Med Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
- You have been prescribed this combination of medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Stop taking medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.