Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Information about Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus Uses
Amoxycillin+Cloxacillin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus works
Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus is a combination of three medicines: Amoxycillin , Cloxacillin , and Lactobacillus. Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin are antibiotics which work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering that is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Together, they eradicate your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live microorganism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Rash, Vomiting, Allergic reaction, Stomach pain, Nausea, Flatulence, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
SymbiotikCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹14 to ₹364 variant(s)
Amyclox-LBInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹28 to ₹1353 variant(s)
Nodimox Plus LBAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹18 to ₹342 variant(s)
Staphymox LBLeben Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹22 to ₹552 variant(s)
LC MoxAlmet Corporation Ltd
₹59 to ₹1092 variant(s)
AugmentoxNavil Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹63 to ₹1143 variant(s)
Cloxamox LBTorque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Numox LB KidJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Magnacillin LBMapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Bacnil LBChem + Med Pharmaceuticals
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus
- You have been prescribed this combination of medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Amoxycillin + Cloxacillin + Lactobacillus may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Stop taking medicine and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.