Information about Amoxycillin + Bromhexine
Amoxycillin + Bromhexine Uses
Amoxycillin+Bromhexine is used in the treatment of respiratory tract infection.
How Amoxycillin + Bromhexine works
Amoxycillin + Bromhexine is a combination of two medicines: Amoxycillin and Bromhexine which treat respiratory tract infections associated with excessive mucus (phlegm). Amoxycillin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Bromhexine is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Addition of Bromhexine enhances the antibacterial effect of Amoxycillin .
Common side effects of Amoxycillin + Bromhexine
Nausea, Diarrhea, Bloating, Indigestion, Dizziness, Headache, Sweating, Skin rash, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Amoxycillin + Bromhexine
MoxbroDWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹26 to ₹1155 variant(s)
Mycocin ForteAdcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Avimox BRBhavishya Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Ambrox ForteCyper Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
TosmaTOSC International Pvt Ltd
Suzimox BRSuzikem Drugs Pvt Ltd
₹42 to ₹792 variant(s)
Ambrom SMedi Products Pvt Ltd
₹36 to ₹552 variant(s)
Moxy BRMedo Chem Lab Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Amoxycillin + Bromhexine
- Take your medication timely to maintain steady levels in your body.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.
- Discontinue Amoxycillin + Bromhexine and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea might occur as a side effect of medicine. Drink plenty of fluids or inform your doctor if it bothers you.