Information about Amorolfine
How Amorolfine works
Amorolfine is an antifungal medication. It works by preventing fungi from producing ergosterol, an essential component of fungal cell membranes. Without ergosterol, the fungi stop growing and its cells breakdown. Gradually, the infected nail grows out, until only healthy nail is left.
Common side effects of Amorolfine
Blisters on skin, Nail disorder, Skin irritation, Skin rash, Erythema (skin redness)
Available Medicine for Amorolfine
₹165 to ₹5263 variant(s)
LocerylGalderma India Pvt Ltd
₹158 to ₹5833 variant(s)
Fintop-AFGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹209 to ₹3503 variant(s)
TcrisBrinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹195 to ₹5283 variant(s)
₹90 to ₹4703 variant(s)
AmrolmacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹170 to ₹4304 variant(s)
AmorfineIndiabulls pharmaceutical ltd
AmfocinAjanta Pharma Ltd
₹167 to ₹4703 variant(s)
AM LaqerSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Expert advice for Amorolfine
- Amorolfine helps treat fungal skin and nail infections.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, ears, nose or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately.
- When using for nail infections, avoid the use of nail varnishes and artificial nails. Do not share your nail-filer to prevent spread of infection.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep using Amorolfine for 3 to 5 days after the symptoms of the infection have cleared up to prevent it from coming back.