Information about Ammonium Lactate
Ammonium lactate uses
Ammonium Lactate is used in the treatment of Nutritional deficiencies.
How ammonium lactate works
Ammonium lactate provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects of ammonium lactate
Irritation, Skin discolouration, Skin peeling
Available Medicine for Ammonium LactateNo medicine available
Expert advice for Ammonium Lactate
• Do not apply ammonium lactate on open wounds, injured or irritated skin and rinse well with water if it accidently gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, rectum or vagina.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you experience difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat or severe redness or stinging at ammonium lactate applied site.
• Avoid direct sun exposure or use protective clothing as ammonium lactate increases sensitivity to sunlight.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast feeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to ammonium lactate or any of its ingredients or glycerine, mineral oil, propylene glycol or parabens.
Frequently asked questions for Ammonium Lactate
Q. Is Ammonium Lactate lotion good for acne?
Yes Ammonium Lactate lotion is good for acne
Q. Is Ammonium Lactate over the counter?
Yes, Ammonium Lactate containing lotion is available over the counter
Q. Is Ammonium Lactate safe?
Yes, Ammonium Lactate lotion/cream is safe at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.