Information about Amino Acids
Amino acids uses
Amino Acids is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
How amino acids works
The amino acids are an essential element in the diet. The catabolism of Amino acid initiates in muscle and yields NADH and FADH2 which can be utilized for ATP generation.
Common side effects of amino acids
Acute folic acid deficiency, Chills, Fever, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Increased sweating, Metabolic disorder, Vomiting, Liver damage
Available Medicine for Amino Acids
- ₹412Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹130 to ₹837Tablets India Limited2 variant(s)
- ₹483Raptakos Brett & Co Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹152Tablets India Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹549 to ₹1731Venus Remedies Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹2200Medispan Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹689Raptakos Brett & Co Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹440Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)