Ambroxol + Loratadine
Information about Ambroxol + Loratadine
Ambroxol + loratadine uses
Ambroxol+Loratadine is used in the treatment of cough.
How ambroxol + loratadine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Ambroxol and loratadine which relieve cough. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Loratidine is an antiallergic that treats runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing.
Common side effects of ambroxol + loratadine
Stomach upset, Headache, Sleepiness, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Ambroxol + Loratadine
- ₹71Fulford India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40 to ₹58Morepen Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹14Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30 to ₹36Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹62Pharma Drugs & Chemicals1 variant(s)
- ₹62Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)