Albendazole + Levamisole
Information about Albendazole + Levamisole
Albendazole + levamisole uses
Albendazole+Levamisole is used in the treatment of worm infections.
How albendazole + levamisole works
This is a combination of two medicines: Albendazole and Levamisole. Albendazole works by keeping the worms from absorbing sugar (glucose), so that they lose energy and die. Levamisole works by decreasing the muscle activity and causing paralysis of the worms.
Common side effects of albendazole + levamisole
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, Dizziness, Headache, Increased liver enzymes
Available Medicine for Albendazole + Levamisole
- ₹29 to ₹36Endocard India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹20M D C Pharmaceuticals P Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16 to ₹20Lifecom Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹12Sresan Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹19 to ₹21Aaron Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)