Information about Adapalene + Clindamycin
Adapalene + Clindamycin Uses
Adapalene+Clindamycin is used in the treatment of acne.
How Adapalene + Clindamycin works
Adapalene + Clindamycin is a combination of two medicines: Adapalene and Clindamycin, which treats pimples (acne). Adapalene is a form of vitamin A which prevents accumulation of the sebum (skin’s natural oil), unblocks the pores and allows natural exfoliation of the outer layers of skin. Clindamycin is an antibiotic which works by penetrating into the skin and killing acne-causing bacteria.
Common side effects of Adapalene + Clindamycin
Dry skin, Erythema (skin redness), Skin peeling, Itching, Burning sensation at the site of application
Available Medicine for Adapalene + Clindamycin
Deriva-CmsGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
AcnovateApex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹140 to ₹2172 variant(s)
Acnetor ADTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Acnesol ASystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Nilac AMicro Labs Ltd
Nioclean ADKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Adaple-CWallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Femcinol-ADPDabur India Ltd
Expert advice for Adapalene + Clindamycin
- Apply it as a thin layer onto clean, dry, unbroken skin affected by acne.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately.
- Do not apply to broken, sunburnt or sensitive areas of skin. Inform your doctor if you notice unusual dryness, redness, and peeling of the skin.
- It makes your skin more sensitive toward sunlight. Apply sunscreen or wear protective clothing while stepping out.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.