food interaction for OCU TEAR
alcohol interaction for OCU TEAR
pregnancy interaction for OCU TEAR
lactation interaction for OCU TEAR
SALT INFORMATION for OCU TEAR
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for OCU TEAR
- EYEMIST 3 MG EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 17.80/ML of eye dropRs. 178pay 403% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
Expert advice for OCU TEAR
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for OCU TEAR
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.