Medicine Overview of Cart Tablet
Uses of Cart Tablet
Cart Tablet is used in the treatment of dry eye disease.
Side effects of Cart Tablet
Allergic reaction, Blurred vision, Eye discharge, Eye irritation, Eye itching, Eye pain, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Increased production of tears, Eye redness, Visual impairment.
How to use Cart Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Cart Tablet at a fixed time.
How Cart Tablet works
Cart tablet is an artificial tear and moistens the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears.
In Depth Information on Cart Tablet
Expert advice for Cart Tablet
- Do consult your doctor immediately: If you develop eye pain, If you develop headache, If your vision changes, If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
- Eye drops of other medications should be administered 15 min before using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops and wait for at least 15 min before you insert them again.
- Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended to be used for the eyes only.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle, to avoid contamination.
- Do not use the eye drop if it changes color or becomes cloudy, In case of single-use container, ensure that the container is intact and use immediately after opening you may experience brief blurring of vision immediately upon use of carboxymethylcellulose eye drops. Wait until vision has cleared before driving or operating machinery.
- Do consult your doctor before using carboxymethylcellulose if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Cart Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Cart Tablet during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Cart Tablet may cause blurring of your vision for a short ti+more
me just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear....
Cart Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Cart Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Cart Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver d+more
isease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Cart Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
If you miss a dose of Carboxymethylcellulose, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Cart NA Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Carboxymethylcellulose
Cart belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.
Yes. Cart is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Substitutes for Cart
No substitutes found for this medicine