food interaction for AZIPOS
alcohol interaction for AZIPOS
pregnancy interaction for AZIPOS
lactation interaction for AZIPOS
medicine interaction for AZIPOS
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR AZIPOS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AZIPOS
- ATM KID 100 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 5.94/tabletRs. 17.83pay 16% more per tablet
- ZATHRIN 100MG DT TABLET(3 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 5.75/tabletRs. 17.25pay 13% more per tablet
- ZADY 100 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 5.72/tabletRs. 17.17pay 12% more per tablet
- AZILEB 100 MG TABLET(6 tablets in strip)Leben Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 4.50/tabletRs. 27save 12% more per tablet
- UTHRAL 100 MG TABLET(3 tablets in strip)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 4.06/tabletRs. 12.18save 20% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR AZIPOS
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR AZIPOS
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.