You need to provide
This test is for
What is Oxalate?
This is a urine test to see whether you have a high level of the chemical oxalate in your urine. Oxalate is a natural end product of metabolism in the body.
Why is Oxalate done?
- The Urine Oxalate test is performed to assess the risk of development of kidney stones and to find the underlying reason for formation of stones
- When a patient develops a kidney stone a second time
- When a patient formed kidney stones as a child
- When the patient has multiple stones
- When the patient has a family history of kidney stones
- When the patient is living with a single functional kidney with or without transplant
- To monitor efficacy of treatments given to reduce kidney stone formation risk
The Neuberg alliance brings capabilities to perform over 5000 varieties of Pathological investigations and will promote Prevention & Early Diagnosis, Focused Wellness Programs and Structured Disease Management programs for rare diseases using the most advanced technologies assisted by Data science and AI tools. Some of the best Pathologists, Biochemists, Geneticists, Microbiologists and several other Clinical Lab Professionals from around the world are working closely, sharing knowledge and...