This test is for
What is MR Enteroclysis/Enterography?
Magnetic Resonance based Enterography is an imaging procedure in which the radiowaves and magnetic field are used to create detailed images of the small intestine after administration of contrast materials.
Why is MR Enteroclysis/Enterography done?
- To assess the anatomical structure and functioning of small intestine
- To detect any suspected inflammations and infections of the small intestine
- To detect any suspected bleeding in the small intestine
- To identify the tumors (abnormal growths) of the small intestine
- To detect any obstructions, fistulas, or abscesses of the small intestine
Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s leading jewelry brands, who are almost completing a century of existence and who are a byword for unmatched ornament quality and best business practices and the founding doctors of Clumax Diagnostics, which in its time, redefined the diagnostic landscape of Bangalore with its focus on quality reports and customer service.Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s...
V good. Highly. Recomended