Overview of Allergy Trees
What is Allergy Trees?
* If you have symptoms suggesting an allergic disorder like periodic or persistent itching, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, eczema, itchy eyes, sneezing, coughing etc. * It tests the level of IgE in the blood.
Preparation for Allergy Trees
- No special preparation required
Sample Type for Allergy Trees
The sample type collected for Allergy Trees is: Blood
Tests Included in Allergy Trees
Tests Included: 4
- Allergy, Individual Marker, WILLOW
- Allergy, Individual Marker, EUCALYPTUS
- Allergy, Individual Marker, WHITE PINE
- Allergy, Individual Marker, ACACIA