Salmonella Typhi Vaccine
Information about Salmonella Typhi Vaccine
Salmonella typhi vaccine uses
Salmonella Typhi Vaccine is used to prevent typhoid fever.
How salmonella typhi vaccine works
Salmonella typhi vaccine is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections.
Common side effects of salmonella typhi vaccine
Vomiting, Nausea, Rash, Fever, Headache, Injection site redness, Injection site swelling, Stomach pain
Available Medicine for Salmonella Typhi Vaccine
- ₹1799Bharat Biotech1 variant(s)
- ₹362Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹125Bharat Biotech1 variant(s)
- ₹185 to ₹295Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹399Biomed Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹525 to ₹821Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹290Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)