Gemigliptin is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
Common side effects
Hypoglycaemia (Low blood sugar level) in combination with insulin or sulphonylurea, Headache, Nasopharyngitis
- ₹1198Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Notify your doctor if you have or ever had:
- A disease of the pancreas (such as pancreatitis).
- Gallstones, alcohol dependency or very high levels of triglycerides (a form of fat found in blood) in your blood. These medical conditions can increase your chance of getting pancreatitis.
- Type 1 diabetes.
- Diabetic ketoacidosis (a complication of diabetes with high blood sugar, rapid weight loss, nausea or vomiting)
- Any past or present kidney problems.
- An allergic reaction to Gemigliptin