Diphenhydramine Topical is used in the treatment of allergic disorders
How it works
Diphenhydramine topical blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Common side effects
- ₹44 to ₹68Piramal Healthcare Limited3 variant(s)
- ₹45Meridian Enterprises Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Diphenhydramine cream or ointment is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, nose and mouth area.
- Do not use diphenhydramine cream for more than 3 days.
- Avoid using the diphenhydramine cream on broken skin and/or larger areas of skin.
- Inform your doctor if you are using another medicine containing diphenhydramine.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to diphenhydramine or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to patients with skin disease like eczema.
- It sholud not given to children <2 years.
- It sholud not given to breastfeeding women.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is diphenhydramine topical a blood thinner/narcotic/water soluble?
No, it is an antihistaminic drug and not a blood thinner or narcotic
Q. Is diphenhydramine hydrochloride safe?
It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.