Information about Diphenhydramine Topical
Diphenhydramine topical uses
Diphenhydramine Topical is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
How diphenhydramine topical works
Diphenhydramine topical is an antihistaminic medication. It blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Common side effects of diphenhydramine topical
Available Medicine for Diphenhydramine Topical
- ₹45Meridian Enterprises Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹108Apple Therapeutics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹71Piramal Healthcare Limited2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diphenhydramine Topical
- Avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery as it may decrease alertness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Diphenhydramine Topical, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for Diphenhydramine Topical
Q. Is diphenhydramine topical a blood thinner/narcotic/water soluble?
No, it is an antihistaminic drug and not a blood thinner or narcotic
Q. Is diphenhydramine hydrochloride safe?
It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.