As we are staring at a potential rise of coronavirus in India, testing, tracing and treating is the ideal way of curbing this spread. Testing on time helps provide early treatment which, in turn, prevents the spread to your loved ones and others around you.
Experiencing COVID-like symptoms? To book a COVID-19 test at home, call on
What test should you book for COVID-19?
The RT-PCR Test is a gold standard test to detect active coronavirus infection.
It is highly recommended to take this test if you:
- Have flu-like symptoms and think it could be the coronavirus
- Have been experiencing flu-like symptoms for a few days along with breathlessness
- Have come in close contact with a COVID-19 case
- Have an elderly or person with chronic conditions at home who is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms
Book Now >
COVID-19 Antibody Test
The Antibody Test detects any past occurrence of the infection by looking for COVID-19 antibodies
Who should take the test ?
- Think you contracted the coronavirus in the past and have already recovered
- Want to know if your body has encountered the infection and made antibodies against the coronavirus
- Have recovered from COVID-19 and want to help people who need plasma therapy
Book Now >
COVID Home Monitoring package
This COVID Home Monitoring Package offers 49 tests (includes D-Dimer, CRP, CBC+ESR, HbA1c and more) that give clues about how severe your infection is.
This test is recommended if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and need to understand how COVID-19 has impacted your health
- Are getting COVID-19 care at home and notice any worsening of the symptoms
- Have been suggested by your doctor during and after the illness to check on the progress or improvement
Book Now >
Cut the clutter
Avoid misinformation about coronavirus and keep yourself informed about every aspect of the Covid-19 pandemic with our concise booklets compiled by the team of expert doctors with verified information from sources such as WHO, CDC, & MoHFW.
State Helpline Numbers for coronavirus in India
|State/UT||State Helpline No.|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03192-232102|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||104|
|Daman & Diu||104|
|West Bengal||1800-313444-222, 0332-3412-600|