The Accu-Chek Go meter may be used by patients who test their own blood glucose as well as by healthcare professionals for monitoring patients’ blood glucose values.
- Fast test time The blood glucose test takes approximately 5 seconds.
- Integrated data analysis From the results stored in memory your meter can average your blood glucose results for the last 7, 14 or 30 days.
- Hygienic test strip ejector You have no direct contact with the test strip thanks to the automatic push-button ejector.
- Alarm function this programmable alarm functions help you remember to test your blood sugar. You can set up to four separate alarm at different times.
- Data transfer The meter has an infrared port enabling you to download stored test results to a computer with Accu-Chek Smart Pix device.