You need to provide
This test is for
What is Factor-VII?
Factor VII Assay test is performed on a sample of blood in order to determine the concentration of Factor VII in the blood.
Why is Factor-VII done?
- To measure the activity of factor VII
- To diagnose congenital deficiency of coagulation factor VII
- To monitor treatment of the Congenital deficiency of Factor VII and liver disorders
- For evaluating acquired deficiencies associated with liver disease, oral anticoagulant therapy, and vitamin K deficiency
- For investigation of a prolonged prothrombin time
Pulse Diagnostics as the name suggests is symbolic for the first touch in the medical world between a physician and his patient, irrespective of what the problem is. Similarly, Pulse Diagnostics makes that extra effort to feel and fulfill that unseen gap in the healthcare segment be it a simple report or even a comprehensive outlay of a patient’s problem, Pulse Diagnostics ensures that all needs are taken care of. The company having visualized a steady growth already aims to become a high...