You need to provide
This test is for
What is Oxalate?
This is a urine test to see whether you have a high level of the chemical oxalate in your urine. Oxalate is a natural end product of metabolism in the body.
Why is Oxalate done?
- The Urine Oxalate test is performed to assess the risk of development of kidney stones and to find the underlying reason for formation of stones
- When a patient develops a kidney stone a second time
- When a patient formed kidney stones as a child
- When the patient has multiple stones
- When the patient has a family history of kidney stones
- When the patient is living with a single functional kidney with or without transplant
- To monitor efficacy of treatments given to reduce kidney stone formation risk
With a decade of experience under its belt, Oncquest is known for its excellence in Clinical Diagnostics. From its first avatar as an R&D focused entity, Oncquest has evolved into a reference laboratory in the field of Oncology, and more recently into a multi-platform Pathology Services provider with a core focus in Molecular Pathology and Surgical Pathology Services. Its logistic capabilities and geographical spread makes Oncquest an ideal associate for clinical activities in India. Oncquest’s...
N C Vasanthakumar