You need to provide
This test is for
What is Chromogranin A?
This blood test quantifies the amount of chromogranin (CgA) in the patient’s blood. The CgA is released from the neuroendocrine cells, which are found in glands. These cells can sometimes lead to a number of tumours which can be benign as well as malignant.
Why is Chromogranin A done?
- Chromogranin A is the first line test for diagnosing Carcinoid tumors
- For diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumors
- To assess disease progression
- To evaluate response to therapy
- To detect recurrence after surgical resection
Forty Five legendary years ago, Dr. Charan Dass Tuli laid the foundation of Tuli Diagnostic centre with an extraordinary vision of serving the society. He set for himself a dream of bringing the latest technology to the ordinary people and of developing efficiency and ease of medical diagnosis. Coming from a\nvillage background, the only thing that he had was passion to work selflessly. He was a prodigy in medical field with a character enriched with honesty and dedication. Having been trained...