Information about Tenofovir Alafenamide
Tenofovir Alafenamide Uses
How Tenofovir Alafenamide works
Tenofovir Alafenamide is an antiviral medication. It prevents the multiplication of virus in human cells. This stops the virus from producing new viruses and clears up your infection.
Common side effects of Tenofovir Alafenamide
Available Medicine for Tenofovir Alafenamide
TafnatNatco Pharma Ltd
HepbestMylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Tenvir AFCipla Ltd
DuratafDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
TafsureAprazer Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Tenohep AFZydus Cadila
Tentide AFSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Emtaf-BEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
TaferoHetero Healthcare Limited
Expert advice for Tenofovir Alafenamide
- You have been prescribed Tenofovir Alafenamide for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
- In combination with other medicines, it is used for the treatment of HIV infections.
- Take it with food, as this increases the absorption of the medicine into the body.
- Tenofovir Alafenamide may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- You may still develop infections or other illnesses associated with viral infection while taking this medication.
- You can also pass on HIV or HBV to others. Don't share needles or personal items that can have blood or body fluids on them.
- During treatment and for at least six months after stopping this medicine, regular blood tests are needed to monitor your liver function, level of hepatitis B virus and blood cells in your blood.