Telmisartan + Ramipril
Information about Telmisartan + Ramipril
Telmisartan + Ramipril Uses
Telmisartan+Ramipril is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How Telmisartan + Ramipril works
Telmisartan + Ramipril is a combination of two medicines: Telmisartan and ramipril which lower blood pressure effectively. Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and ramipril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. They work by widening and relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure.
Common side effects of Telmisartan + Ramipril
Nausea, Taste change, Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Headache, Indigestion, Dizziness, Weakness, Cough, Increased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Telmisartan + Ramipril
Telma-RGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹175 to ₹2022 variant(s)
Arbitel RMicro Labs Ltd
₹76 to ₹812 variant(s)
Tazloc RUSV Ltd
TeliprilSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹84 to ₹912 variant(s)
Telmibest RGeolife Sciences
Telista RMLupin Ltd
₹86 to ₹1062 variant(s)
Hytel REast West Pharma
₹71 to ₹862 variant(s)
₹79 to ₹982 variant(s)
ArbaceGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Teldil RPulse Pharmaceuticals
Expert advice for Telmisartan + Ramipril
- You have been prescribed Telmisartan + Ramipril for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- It may cause dizziness. Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It may cause the level of potassium in blood to go up. Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods such as banana and broccoli.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant while taking Telmisartan + Ramipril.