Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Revaprazan can decrease magnesium levels in blood. Get your magnesium levels checked regularly. You may need a magnesium supplement or need to discontinue your medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from osteoporosis as Revaprazan can weaken your bones by decreasing calcium levels in blood. You may need a calcium supplement, preferably calcium citrate.
- Revaprazan is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- It may take a few days to show its effect. You can take an antacid for a quick relief during this time unless your doctor has asked you not to use them.
- Once you start feeling better, do not stop taking your medicine. Take it for the duration advised by your doctor.