Potassium Magnesium Citrate
Potassium Magnesium Citrate is used in the treatment of nutritional defeciencies
How it works
Potassium Magnesium Citrate provides essential nutrients
Common side effects
Diarrhoea, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Nausea, Vomiting
- Potassium-magnesium citrate should be taken within 30 minutes after food intake.
- Take precautions as potassium-magnesium citrate can cause fluctuations in blood pressure.
- Do not take if allergic to potassium-magnesium citrate or any of its ingredients.
- Not priscribed for Children.
- Do not take if Pregnant and lactating.