Potassium Magnesium Citrate
Information about Potassium Magnesium Citrate
Potassium magnesium citrate uses
Potassium Magnesium Citrate is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
How potassium magnesium citrate works
Potassium magnesium citrate provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects of potassium magnesium citrate
Diarrhoea, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Nausea, Vomiting
Available Medicine for Potassium Magnesium Citrate
- ₹58 to ₹172Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹273La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Potassium Magnesium Citrate
- Potassium-magnesium citrate should be taken within 30 minutes after food intake.
- Take precautions as potassium-magnesium citrate can cause fluctuations in blood pressure.
- Do not take if allergic to potassium-magnesium citrate or any of its ingredients.
- Not priscribed for Children.
- Do not take if Pregnant and lactating.