Potassium Magnesium Citrate
Potassium-magnesium citrate is used to maintain salt balance, prevent/treat kidney stones and to promote optimal kidney health.
How it works
Potassium- magnesium citrate works by crystallizing stone-forming salts within the urinary bladder thereby making urine less acidic and increasing urine citrate levels.
Common side effects
Diarrhoea, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Nausea, Vomiting
- Potassium-magnesium citrate should be taken within 30 minutes after food intake.
- Take precautions as potassium-magnesium citrate can cause fluctuations in blood pressure.
- Do not take if allergic to potassium-magnesium citrate or any of its ingredients.
- Not priscribed for Children.
- Do not take if Pregnant and lactating.