Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone
Information about Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone
Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone Uses
Paracetamol+Chlorzoxazone is used for pain due to muscle spasm.
How Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone works
Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone is a combination of two medicines: Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone, which relieves pain and relax the muscles. Paracetamol is an analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer). It blocks the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for pain and fever. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant. It works by acting on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve the muscle stiffness or spasm.
Common side effects of Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone
Upset stomach, Dizziness, Weakness, Sleepiness
Available Medicine for Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone
MyospazWin-Medicare Pvt Ltd
MyodolPegasus Farmaco India Pvt Ltd
₹80 to ₹852 variant(s)
₹47 to ₹1202 variant(s)
SaxopasDr Pearl Pharmaceuticals
ThewodolArnvis Pharma Pvt Ltd
Oropyrin PlusOrtin Laboratories Ltd
Lapodia MRTorgem Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone
- You have been prescribed Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone to relieve pain due to muscle spasm.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone as it may cause excessive drowsiness and increase the risk of liver damage.
- Older adults may have increased drowsiness, confusion, and higher risk of falling while taking Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing acetaminophen (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.