Home>paracetamol + caffeine + phenylephrine
Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine
Information about Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine
How Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine works
Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine is a combination of three medicines: Paracetamol, Caffeine and Phenylephrine, which relieves common cold symptoms. Paracetamol is an analgesic (pain reliever) and an anti-pyretic (fever reducer) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever and pain. Caffeine increases the effectiveness of paracetamol. Phenylephrine is a decongestant which narrows the small blood vessels providing relief from congestion or stuffiness in the nose.
Common side effects of Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine
Nausea, Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Nervousness, Inability to concentrate, Impaired coordination, Irritability, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Tremors, Diarrhea, Dryness in mouth, Fatigue, Blurred vision
Available Medicine for Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine
CrocinGlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
₹22 to ₹959 variant(s)
D Cold TotalReckitt Benckiser
₹23 to ₹462 variant(s)
Lemolate PlusMorepen Laboratories Ltd
Parasuit CnfBurnet Pharmaceuticals P Ltd
Dolopar CCMicro Labs Ltd
Nascrest PlusZydus Cadila
Expert advice for Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine
- Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine is prescribed to get relief from symptoms of common cold.
- Take exactly as directed by your doctor or on the label. Do not increase the dosage or take for longer than is recommended.
- Call your doctor if your symptoms have not improved within seven days of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medications for cold.
- Along with taking Paracetamol + Caffeine + Phenylephrine do the following simple tips at home to get relief:
- Steam inhalation.
- Gargling with warm saltwater.
- Apply vapor rubs on chest, back if needed. Take enough rest.
- Take warm food and fluid only. Ensure adequate fluid intake.
- Advise hygiene measures to reduce spread: frequent hand-washing, avoiding sharing towels, pillowcases, etc.