Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol
Information about Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol
Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol Uses
Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol is used for pain relief.
How Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol works
Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol is a combination of two medicines: Paracetamol/Acetaminophen and Tramadol. Paracetamol/Acetaminophen is an analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain. Tramadol is an opioid analgesic (pain reliever) which works by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
Common side effects of Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol
Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Weakness, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness
Available Medicine for Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol
₹70 to ₹2193 variant(s)
Calpol TGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Proxyvon PlusWockhardt Ltd
UltramMicro Labs Ltd
₹30 to ₹952 variant(s)
Kinedol-EFKinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹50 to ₹1873 variant(s)
Zyrotram PTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Mega FlexonAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Paracetamol/Acetaminophen + Tramadol
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence even at recommended dosages.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.
- In case of overdose, tell your doctor immediately.